Re: Curious bug in buildfarm files-changed links - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Curious bug in buildfarm files-changed links
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I think the simplest fix would be just to require a / before the
> filename capture:

That sounds like it would work.  I was thinking you might need a
minimal-munch instead of maximal-munch quantifier before the pgsql
pattern, but that's not a good idea because someone might well be
running the buildfarm in a path that includes "pgsql".  We'll just have
to be sure not to use bare "pgsql" as a subdirectory name anywhere in
the CVS tree.