Re: About libpgtcl authentification - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Oliver Elphick
Subject Re: About libpgtcl authentification
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 18:17, Denis Chavez wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I wonder if there is a way to authentificate with the posgres server using
> libpgtcl. I'm new in this and the pg_connect doesn't seem to have that option.

pg_connect -conninfo connectOptions

See the libpq manual on PQConnectdb() for valid parameters to be
specified in connectOptions; they include username and password.

    "If anyone has material possessions and sees his     brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the     love
ofGod be in him?"                                   I John 3:17