Re: CommitFest rules - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: CommitFest rules
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net> writes:
> On Monday 07 July 2008 21:56:34 Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> Right now you advance the static link to the next commit fest once the
>> current one starts --- I was hoping for a link that advances when the
>> commit fest is done so I could make it a permanent tab in Firefox.

> This is what I had proposed/changed, but see up thread where Tom disagreed
> with this idea.

I surely do not have an objection to having a link defined as above ---
I just wanted to be clear on what we meant by "current commitfest".
We probably need two separate terms for "the place to submit new
patches" and "the place we are trying to commit patches from".