Re: So is there a 8.0RC1 tomorrow - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From lsunley@mb.sympatico.ca
Subject Re: So is there a 8.0RC1 tomorrow
Date
List pgsql-hackers
CONGRATULATIONS....

BTW - I have the OS/2 port running through to creating the template0 and
template1 databases with initdb. I have a glitch with the fork()
processing that seems to be in the OS/2 GCC 3.3.5 runtime, but I expect to
have that resolved shortly.

I am going to apply the patches from os/2 beta5 to RC 1 and see how it
works.

Lorne

lsunley@mb.sympatico.ca