RE: can not move to next line on Query Editor/pgAdmin4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From SB Lee
Subject RE: can not move to next line on Query Editor/pgAdmin4
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Aditya,

I tried it on Chrome according to your guidance . I couldn’t find out any issues on the browser. So only the problem is being encountered on IE.

Thank you,

SB

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 9:27 PM
To: SB Lee <SB.Lee@onsemi.com>
Cc: pgadmin-support@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: can not move to next line on Query Editor/pgAdmin4

[External Email]: This email arrived from an external source - Please exercise caution when opening any attachments or clicking on links.

Hi,

pgAdmin opens in the system default browser. You can also right click on the pgAdmin system tray icon and click on "Copy server URL" and paste in chrome.

Alternatively, to always open pgAdmin in Chrome you can click on the "Configure..." menu item on the pgAdmin system tray icon and set the browser command. Enter the chrome exe path followed by %URL% and save it.

How can I open the pgAdmin4 on Chrome? Could you please let me know to try it.

Regards,

SB