PGADMIN4 wrong password - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Fontana Daniel C \(Desartec S.R.L.\)
Subject PGADMIN4 wrong password
Date
List pgadmin-support
After finishing installation Postgres12, I do the following steps.

1.- I enter PSQL and I connect to the base, that is postgres
2.- I create a new database with name test
3.- I connect to the test, to be able to rename postgres
4.- Rename postgres base to company_name
5.- I try to connect with PGADMIN4 and it tells me the wrong password.
6.- There must be some configuration in PGADMIN4. PGADMIN3 connects the
renamed base company_name (with errors for not being supported), but accepts
the password that PGADMIN4 rejects.
7.- With PSQL it connects perfectly to the renowned base company_name
8.- Any experience with the subject?