Help with Segmentation Fault - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Patrick Bye (WFF)
Subject Help with Segmentation Fault
Date
List pgsql-general
I just tried to upgrade to the lastest 7.3.2.  I did a dumpall on my
database and wiped out both my binary and data directories so I could start
the install from scratch.  The configure, make and make install work fine.
No errors reported from initdb and postmaster starts no problem.  As soon as
I try to connect to template1 to restore my dumpall, I get a segmentation
fault.  If I try to do a createdb, I also get a segmentation fault.  I had
no problem making 7.2.? and setting it up.  I'm running SuSE Linux 7.0
(s390)

Patrick Bye
Programmer / Analyst
Westfair Foods Ltd.