Re: Memory and/or cache issues? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From mcelroy, tim
Subject Re: Memory and/or cache issues?
Date
List pgsql-performance

On the boxes in question the settings are:

shared_buffers = 1000

work_mem = 1024

I have revised these on my DEV box and see some improvement (a quick thank you to Jim Nasby for his assistance with that):

shared_buffers = 20000

work_mem = 8024

Regards,

Tim