Re: open Japanese translation tickets - Mailing list pgsql-translators

From Okano, Naoki
Subject Re: open Japanese translation tickets
Date
List pgsql-translators
Hi,

>Could someone take a look at the open Japanese translation tickets?  I
>don't feel comfortable handling them myself.
>
>https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgtranslation/issues
>
>--
>Peter Eisentraut              http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
>PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Remote DBA, Training & Services

My colleagues and I will take a look at the open Japanese translation tickets.

Leave Japanese translation to us including version 9.6.
Though we are not the last translator,
We have already contacted the last translator and Japan PostgreSQL Users Group.
Now,we are translating version 9.6 and can submit the patches soon.
Im not sure I can make it by the deadline, next Monday.

We are not sure where to submit the patches.
We will submit the resulting file to the Patch Tracker after translating them.
Is it OK?

Regards,
Okano Naoki
Fujitsu