RE: Major French companies officially asking sofware vendors tosupport PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject RE: Major French companies officially asking sofware vendors tosupport PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> From: Damien Clochard [mailto:damien@dalibo.info]
> The French PostgreSQL Cross-Enterprise Work Group, a non-profit
> organization advocating for the adoption and use of PostgreSQL, just
> published an open letter to all software vendors that don’t already do so
> to take steps to support PostgreSQL as a database management system (DBMS).

That's heart-warming news.  I wish more and more software will support PostgreSQL.  Then, I'll make this wiki richer so
thatPostgreSQL appears to be more prosperous.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Ecosystem:PostgreSQL_ecosystem

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa