Re: When should be advocate external projects? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Tsunakawa, Takayuki
Subject Re: When should be advocate external projects?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> From: pgsql-advocacy-owner@postgresql.org
> On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 09:46:25PM +0100, Justin Clift wrote:
> > That page does seem well put together.  Guess the main question now is
> > "who will drive this initiative?"
>
> Yep, it is a big job but would be a big win.

I don't know how the community website is operated, and of course I'm not confident I can drive the initiative, but I'd
behappy to do that.  As I consulted you in pgsql-advocacy in the past two months, I want (and need) to visualize and
expandPostgreSQL ecosystem.

I'll consider the issues and approach.  Could you give me your opinions and information on how I should start?

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa