Re: [Patch] Checksums for SLRU files - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrey Borodin
Subject Re: [Patch] Checksums for SLRU files
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, Ivan!

> 19 марта 2018 г., в 15:32, Andrey Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> написал(а):
> I was looking into this patch mainly because I was reviewing other checksums patch in different thread. But the
purposeof this patch seems viable for me.
> After looking into the patch I'd like to propose some editorialization:

I propose adding this patch to commitfest, if you do not object. We will have to add support for online SLRU checksum
computationfor this pages in spite of "Online enabling of checksums" patch(chances are that it will be committed
earlier),so there is some work to do anyway. But I think it is good to keep this patch on the radars of potential
reviewers.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.