Re: Basic DOMAIN Support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Basic DOMAIN Support
Date
List pgsql-patches
> I believe your real problem has nothing to do with the c_expr
anyway,
> but is that DEFAULT is an allowable ColLabel.  I do not recall which
> keywords we currently need to accept as def_elem labels, but perhaps
> it'd work to back off the lefthand side from ColLabel to ColId or
> some such.

Changing ColLabel to ColId seems to have corrected the problem but now
I'm completely confused as to how it works.  From the light reading I
did an hour ago off various websites about shift reduce conflicts
(where I found that %expect thing) was that the DEFAULT element would
be moved off the stack immediatly as it was a known element which
could not be reduced.  Hence my thoughts it was the equal sign and
c_expr.

Seems Amazon will receive an order for a book on bison tomorrow.