RE: example of [outer] join - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject RE: example of [outer] join
Date
List pgsql-sql
You could make your FROM clause something like:
FROM members m
    INNER JOIN address a ON m.madd = a.aid
    INNER JOIN teams t ON m.team = t.tid
    LEFT JOIN emails e ON m.memail = e.eid
I think that should work: if not, try putting everything between (but not
including) FROM and LEFT JOIN in brackets (parentheses for those over the