RE: pg_dump & pg_dumpall problem. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Eckermann
Subject RE: pg_dump & pg_dumpall problem.
Date
List pgsql-general
I was bitten by the same problem recently.  It means that the owner of the
pgsql call handler no longer exists.  To find out the id of the owner, do a
select like:
select * from pg_proc where proname like 'plpg%';
Then create a user having that id.  You may need to edit pg_shadow to get
the desired result.