Re: query plan question - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From David Parker
Subject Re: query plan question
Date
List pgsql-performance
We're using postgresql 7.4.5. I've only recently put pg_autovacuum in
place as part of our installation, and I'm basically taking the
defaults. I doubt it's a problem with autovacuum itself, but rather with
my configuration of it. I have some reading to do, so any pointers to
existing autovacuum threads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

- DAP