Co-Location - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Co-Location
Date
List pgsql-hackers
InQuent Technologies (www.inquent.com) has been using Postgresql for quite a while now on various projects.  It also has space in several large data centres.  After a brief discussion with my manager, it should be feasible to offer a server and bandwidth to accomplish things which are needed should they be needed.

Please reply with hardware and bandwidth (per month) required, as well as how it will help you out (thereby helping us out) so that I can make a proper business case out of it for upper management.

If you (collective core) feels that PostgreSQL has all the resources it requires at the moment, then please ignore this message.

Thanks,
    Rod Taylor
    Developer -- InQuent Technologies

--
Rod Taylor

There are always four sides to every story: your side, their side, the truth, and what really happened.
Attachment