Re: Assorted small doc patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Assorted small doc patches
Date
Re: Assorted small doc patches  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 31.05.22 22:12, David G. Johnston wrote:
> Anything I should be doing differently here to get a bit of
> reviewer/committer time on these?  I'll add them to the commitfest for
> next month if needed but I'm seeing quick patches going in every week
> and the batch format done at the beginning of the month got processed
> through without issue.

These patches appear to have merit, but they address various nontrivial
areas of functionality, so either a) I just pick out a few that I
understand and deal with those and leave the rest open, or b) I'm
overwhelmed and do none.  It might have been better to post these
separately.

I'll start with one though: v0001-database-default-name.patch

I don't understand why you propose this change.  It appears to reduce
precision.