Re: ERROR: _mdfd_getrelnfd: cannot open relation pg_temp_15300_53: No such file or directory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Bartley
Subject Re: ERROR: _mdfd_getrelnfd: cannot open relation pg_temp_15300_53: No such file or directory
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Tom,

I have already done this on our local site.

We have one remote site I do not have access to.

We are able to apply patches to this site only.  Is there an automated way
of doing this.

I have tried to but together a shell script to touch these files.  But it
seems that the table in question has a second pg_toast oid associated with
it.

How do I find this relation in the pg_ tables?

The version of postgres we are running is 7.2

Thanks

Andrew