Re: Error 1053 - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Rob Richardson
Subject Re: Error 1053
Date
List pgsql-novice

Did you look in the PostgreSQL log?  I think you’ll find something there to help you.

RobR

From: pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-novice-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Carlos Brooks
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 12:13 PM
To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org
Subject: [NOVICE] Error 1053

Working on my dev system, I did a web site last year using PHP and PostgreSQL 8.4. All went great and the site has been up and running with no problems for over a year now. The want some changes/additions and now can’t get PostgreSQL service to start. I receive the Error 1053 that the service takes too long?

I removed postgres and reinstalled and still get the same error?

Carlos Brooks

Cell - (254) 760-6314

According to 'Hillary' It takes a village to raise an Idiot! And My mother thanks you for your assistance in raising hers!