Re: "AS" by the syntax of table reference.(8.4 proposal) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: "AS" by the syntax of table reference.(8.4 proposal)
Date
Re: "AS" by the syntax of table reference.(8.4 proposal)  (Gregory Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Oops, and,
>> so we really need to support at least ColId as the allowed set of
>> column alias names.  (I tried changing the patch to do that, but
>> got a lot of shift/reduce conflicts, some of which are maybe fixable
>> but some seem hard to fix.)

Since capability was insufficient, I spent several times as many time as this.
It understands the very hard thing. Hardship had left traces upon this features.
I want me to still inquire.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito