Access postgresql data base from .net - Mailing list pgsql-general

From mike stanton
Subject Access postgresql data base from .net
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello all; we´ve got a project where we have a system built originally for .net/sql-server. Now we want to change sql-server for a postgresql database. And preferably without using the ODBC driver which we have heard is prone to errors. Is there a producto which we can use which does not imply a major rewrite of all the SQL ?. Obviously we may have problemas with differences between Sql-server and Postgresql syntax, but we don´t want to de a rewrite.

Hope to hear soon, any help appreciated.

Mike Stanton W.
Santiago Chile

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas de virus 5575 (20101029) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com