Re: JDBC drivers and streaming content - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Chris Smith
Subject Re: JDBC drivers and streaming content
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Actually, I originally sent that message a week ago, and it got posted then
and again now.  Not sure exactly why it was repeated... in any case, the
work I was planning on doing is pretty much done; I want to do some more
testing and refinement to handle performance issues, and I can post a patch.
Then again, if you've already got it done (but, it seems, not released) then
I won't do so.

--
www.designacourse.com

MindIQ Corporation