Re: Schema (namespace) privilege details - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Rod Taylor
Subject Re: Schema (namespace) privilege details
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> That is, of course, a BSD-ism that would confuse a lot of the SysV
people...
> :)

Yup..  But it's been around quite a while and I don't know of any
horrible problems with it -- that said I've not actually tried it on
OpenBSD (different mindset) but would be surprised if it wasn't the
same.

Sure, it may not be the smartest thing to allow user Y to create a
table in my schema BUT if I decide to reverse that decision  (for
whatever reason) I want to be able to drop the junk user Y littered
around my schema along with the user even if I'm not allowed to look
at it, use it or otherwise fiddle around with it.

But if I'm the only one who feels this way, so be it.