Re: Buffers and query's - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Cristina Surroca
Subject Re: Buffers and query's
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi another time,

I think the thing could be reset shared buffers, but I don't know how to do it.

yours

Cris..
----- Original Message -----
From: Cris
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2003 10:31 PM
Subject: [JDBC] Buffers and query's

Hi
I want do something that can seem a little bit strange: I'm doing a project and I don't want that the executing plan was known by the sistem.
I've got many different query's and some of them are nearly similar. I have to know how many time it takes to postgresql to do my project.

I've been looking for something similar to: alter system flush shared_pool, used in Oracle system, but i haven't found nothing.

Does anybody have any idea to do this?

yours

Cris..