Re: casting parameters to a function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Ochs
Subject Re: casting parameters to a function
Date
List pgsql-general
I finally figured out that you cannot assign parameters to a variable in the
DECLARE section, it has to be done inside the BEGIN/END block.  except for
the ALIAS command it seems that parameters do not exist in the DECLARE
block.