Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: F2 key not working for editing rows on XP
Date
List pgadmin-support

Nice rant Andreas, but I use the windows key quite regularly. I still
have Alt-Gr on my keyboard as well... (as do most, if not all UK
keyboards). Do you have an additional key next to the space bar that we
don't have?

Regards, Dave.

TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster