Re: Import Wizard Error: Number 9, Subscript out of range - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Import Wizard Error: Number 9, Subscript out of range
Date
List pgadmin-support

Hi Matthew,

Please check there are no blank lines at the end of the file. If that
doesn't work, how many columns are in the import file? Can you send a
sample and the definition of the target table?

Regards, Dave.