what's the problem/which version of pgAdmin to use? - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Sutto Zoltan
Subject what's the problem/which version of pgAdmin to use?
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi to all!

I have a Red Hat linux 6.2 box using Postgresql 6.5.3 installed from rpms.

I have downloaded pgAdmin and pgAmind2 with MDAC2.7, JetSP3E.
I created a DSN from my database which I can able to access successfully
using Delphi, BDE Administrator
and from Connection Debbuging Tools menu in pgAdmin2.

But I'm can not able to connect to the database using any version of pgAdmin
for administration purposes.
There is no newer version of PostgreSql for Red Hat 6.2 distrib.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Zoltan Sutto