Re: Request for supported platforms - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Request for supported platforms
Date
Re: Request for supported platforms  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Re: [CYGWIN] Request for supported platforms  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers

Hi Jason,

All regression tests pass with the above hack on:

CYGWIN_NT-5.1 PC9 1.3.14(0.62/3/2) 2002-10-24 10:48 i686 unknown

Hackers: As the Cygwin release that is actively supported is the binary
distribution that Jason builds, I would think this is OK to be listed as
supported if no-one disagrees...

Regards, Dave.