Re: PITR Dead horse? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PITR Dead horse?
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Well I've only been using PostgreSQL since 1997 and the *only* release I
ever had problems with was 6.3.2. We also use(d) Informix SE, DB2,
Unidata and SQL Server and only Informix and Unidata come close to the
robustness of PostgreSQL - and they're not the ones we need to worry
about.

Now I'm not saying we shouldn't be continually looking to improve
things, but I don't think this is quite the problem you imply.

Regards, Dave.