Re: Bricolage: Impressive - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Bricolage: Impressive
Date
List pgsql-www

I'm fascinated by the current trend towards Wikis - what do they achieve
that user comments don't other than potentially allowing a malicious
user to cause havoc and potentially open the site to all sorts of legal
problems should something libelous be posted - something I kindof
expected you .usians to be particularly wary of?

With a system like Bricolage in place, surely we can allow enough
trusted people to be editors/publishers that we needn't allow any old
Tom, Dick or Harry (no offense Tom :-) ) to edit whatever they see fit,
but merely to add comments instead?

Regards, Dave.