Re: New News Entry - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Dave Page
Subject Re: New News Entry
Date
List pgsql-www

Don't see what. If the webserver broke you should see an http error
code, anything else, a pg error. Anyone care to take a gander at the
code in Gborg and see if there are any obvious errors?

> Hmm..this would explain why my news posting last week never
> appeared. I posted an announcement about DBD::Pg using the
> web form, but it never showed up on the www list. I thought
> maybe it was because I used a fake email address, but perhaps
> there is another problem. I faked the email because I know
> how much spam those emails generate, from press@postgresql.org.
> Do we really need those on the page? Can we at least munge
> them a little (press at postgresql.org)?

I thought you did that already, or am I thinking of someone else?

Regards, Dave.