Re: Need help with GTK bug - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Need help with GTK bug
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Only changed and m_server afaict and they are unimportant.

> so I assume the
> current version is better.

Actually Hiroshi does seem to have fixed that particular problem. It's
odd though - I was thinking along those lines, but tested the other way
round, by changing the wx MDI sample app to use a 2 step create as
frmQueryBuilder did. That worked fine though so I moved on.

Now it crashes when you add an new child table or view now - dunno if
that's a related problem or not yet.

Anyway, thanks Hiroshi.

Regards, Dave.