Re: Very slow viewing of large table. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Very slow viewing of large table.
Date
List pgadmin-support

Under File -> Options -> Query there is an option to control this
behaviour, though unless you have a slow server, it should have a
sensible value following install. From the helpfile:

"Count rows if estimated less than" - In the object browser, if the
estimated number of rows in a table (as read from the table statistics)
is below this limit, a SELECT count(*) will be performed to find the
exact value.

Regards, Dave.