Re: pga3 Beta 1 Release - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pga3 Beta 1 Release
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

Hmm, that won't work. Those mirrors are updated hourly - we track which
ones are active by monitoring when they rsync with the master server.

Take a look at
http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/pgweb/cvs/co.php/www/mirrors-ftp.php
?r=1.16 to see how we do it on postgresql.org. A static HTML file is
built from this php script on an hourly basis as it can be slow if the
server is loaded.

Regards, Dave.