Re: Problem with debian package version number - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Problem with debian package version number
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I was intending to follow the pga2 convention:

0.9.0 beta 1
0.9.1 beta 1 dev 1
0.9.2 beta 1 dev 2
0.9.14 beta 2

and so on. We then release 1.0.0.

1.0.1 is refresh 1 of 1.0
1.1.x is the new development branch that will become 1.2.x at release, thus odd minor versions are development, and
evenare stable.

Regards, Dave