Re: PgAdmin III: Two bugs - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PgAdmin III: Two bugs
Date
List pgadmin-support

Scrub that, I see it. If you right click and then create New Unique
Constraint then you get a primary key, however if you do it from the
table properties dialgoue (as I do) it works fine apart from another
bugette in which the anem is doubled (ie frog becomes frogfrog).

Andreas; can you take a look at this please? I've spent a while on it
but haven't figured it out and need to get on with some paid work (and
you'll no doubt fix it in a few minutes :-))...

Cheers, Dave.