Re: utffile.cpp & expatd.lib - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: utffile.cpp & expatd.lib
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

OK. Can we keep CVS in a working state though please - I'm currently on
a 2 week break from Uni and am/was spending my normal
homework/assignment time fixing up the Query Builder and trying to do a
bunch of other stuff. Unfortunately I'm now having to hack around a
number of these changes just to get a working compile again. :-(

BTW, it looks like I will have a 6-7 week break from Uni over Christmas
this year (due to a new timetable that delays the start of one of my
modules), so should finally be able to put in a good stint of coding
again!

Regards, Dave.