Build System/translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Build System/translations
Date
Re: Build System/translations  (Jean-Michel POURE <jm@poure.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Jean-Michel,

I've just been working on the slackware build system to remove the need
to maintain the script when adding translations etc - it is now
dependent on 'make install' working correctly as I suspect most of the
other build systems are (btw, if anyone has any additional scripts that
aren't in their pkg directory, please let me have them to put in CVS,
even if they are system specific).

One thing I noticed was there is still a src/ui/ar directory being
included in the build - I thought this was added by mistake and later
removed (or supposed to be)? It's certainly not listed on the
translations page.

Anyway, my point is, how correct is the list of translations in
src/Makefile.am? Should it be restricted to those that are listed in the
'published' section of the website?

On another note, there was talk again of a translators list the other
day. Is this something you would like?

Cheers, Dave.