Re: PostgreSQL.hhp - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PostgreSQL.hhp
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

No war - Andreas and I sometimes just have different opinions and aren't
afraid to express them. I for one don't take umm, 'constructive
arguments' personally and I sincerely hope that Andreas doesn't either.
If anything I think such discussions are good for pgAdmin as it proves
we all feel strongly about what we are doing, and not just sitting back
and accepting whatever is said. I'm sure someone else has said something
very similar (and equally corny) in the past, but together we make
pgAdmin stronger :-)

Regards, Dave.