Re: PostgreSQL.hhp - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: PostgreSQL.hhp
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

This is hardly a new feature, it's bringing all the help into into the
same, already existing format. The current help is inconsistant,
offering search features and navigation for parts, but not others.
Moving it all into the same format not only makes sense, but is the
*right* thing to do from a good design point of view.

+1 for fixing it.

Any more opinions out there (I'll need them quickly as I'm going away
tomorrow...)?

Regards, Dave.