Re: pgadmin/pgsql logo - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: pgadmin/pgsql logo
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I have done any content yet. What's there is merely for testing.

> If you don't mind, I would prefer PHP static pages, because
> we will be able to
> migrate them to PHP gettext system. A complete multilingual
> web site will
> give us more exposure.

It runs from a database to allow easy content managment. GNU Gettext for
a website seems a little pointless as virtually the whole of each
document would need to be editted. I would favour adding a locale flag
to the database and allowing each content page to be stored in multiple
languages. The PHP code them simply loads the correct language.

> If needed, I will be available on Thursday and Friday to work
> on a simple web
> site design.

Feel free, but we won't be messing about with a new site whilst we are
trying to go through beta and then to release - the infrastructure needs
to remain stable.

Once that's all out of the way, I'm happy to look at redesigning the
site in depth.

Regards, Dave.