Re: 7.4 features list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: 7.4 features list
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I agree it should be done properly, but if Bruce is just talking about a
small slip to get the job done and nothing excessive then I'd rather see
us give him a month or so before we go to beta than see the Win32 port
put off for at least another 6 months.

No matter what the slip, I have no reason to think Bruce will not do a
good quality job, and we will still have however many beta releases are
needed to get it right before releasing the final code.

Regards, Dave.