Re: Move a table to another schema - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Julie May
Subject Re: Move a table to another schema
Date
List pgsql-general
When I have contemplated doing this, I figured I would just dump the
database, then alter the search patch and put in the schema name I wanted
instead of public and theoretically the tables and data should be recreated
in the new schema. I would create the new schema first.

Julie