Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bill Bartlett
Subject Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off
Date
In response to Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off  ("A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>)
Re: Request: Anyone using bogus / "humorous" X-Message-Flag headers, could we please turn them off