RE: Bad estimate with partial index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From André Hänsel
Subject RE: Bad estimate with partial index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra wrote:
> Andre, are you in position to test this fix with your application? Which Postgres version are you using, actually?

There's a test case in my original email, which obviously was synthetic, but I could also test this with my original
application data if I can get a Postgres running with your patch.

I guess I could probably run the official Dockerfile and apply your patch somewhere between these lines?
https://github.com/docker-library/postgres/blob/e8ebf74e50128123a8d0220b85e357ef2d73a7ec/14/bullseye/Dockerfile#L138

André