Re: Adding long text to a text field generates an error - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Inoue
Subject Re: Adding long text to a text field generates an error
Date
List pgsql-odbc

The driver's version is 7.3.0208. You can see the changes after 7.3.0200
at http://gborg.postgresql.org/project/psqlodbc/projdisplay.php (View Web
CVS).
For example, the change
   [7.03.0201]
  1) Revise the handling of descriptors and implement SQLCopyDesc.
  2) Handle data_at_execution columns for SQLSetPos or SQLBulkOperations
would fix your problem.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue