unexpected chunk value - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Eric Anderson Vianet SAO
Subject unexpected chunk value
Date
List pgsql-sql

hello all

When i tried ´pg_dump -v -f dump.dmp dtbtransporte´ I got the error:

pg_dump: restoring data for table tbdmovimento

pg_dump: dumping out the contents of table tbdmovimento

pg_dump: ERROR: unexpected chunk number 8 (expected 0) for toast value 6935693

pg_dump: lost synchronization with server, resetting connection

pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "tbdmovimento" failed: PQendcopy() failed.

pg_dump: Error message from server: pg_dump: The command was: COPY "tbdmovimento" TO stdout;

pg_dump: *** aborted because of error

So I´ve ran a query to see which pg_toast from this tbdmovimento

So I shutdown de postmaster and up a standalone backend and reindexed the database (REINDEX DATABASE dtbtransporte FORCE). All this after a vacuum analyze.

How the pg_dump still returns above error, I´ve tried to REINDEX the index pg_toast_16557. Reindex ran ok, but the pg_dump still returns this error.

any ideas.

tnx

Eric