Re: adddepend and partial indexes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From SZUCS Gábor
Subject Re: adddepend and partial indexes
Date
List pgsql-general
Dear Bruno,

I have no prob with "create index". I have prob with "alter table". A
figured that adddepend would do the index via "alter table" to ensure
dependencies.

Dear Stephan,

thanks for your opinion. I think I can ignore adddepend's parse errors on
this; however:

Is there a bug-report or fix-report or CVS place for adddepend? I'd gladly
do a quick-fix for this and the opclass thing (if someone helps with that
one).

G.